One of the main benefits of battery powered stair lifts is that they work even when the power is out. This makes battery-powered stair lifts essential to those who live by themselves and are unable to get up and down the stairs without the aid of a lift. Because safety is a top priority at AmeriGlide, all of our stair lifts are made of quality material and meet A17.1 and A18 safety standards for private and public use.
Besides quality, our customers continue to be happy with the packaging of our stair lifts, step-by-step instructions, and reasonable prices:
...the 3 [stair lift] boxes came packed very well. The measurement sheet came out perfect with your help. Your larger brackets did the trick. When we saw the instruction sheet I said, "o boy". Step by step it came out great. "Very easy to read", my son said.
It's great to see when a company provides a superior product at a reasonable price point.
Contact one of our stairlift experts to learn more about how each lift is whisper quiet and easy to install.
- $1,080.00Plus ShippingReg.$2,899.00The used AmeriGlide Ultra DC stair lift is one of our best bargains on a dependable stair lift for home use. We currently only carry pre-owned AmeriGlide Ultra stair lifts, so availability of certain configurations may be limited
Note: Used stair lifts have a 90-Day Parts Warranty only.
- $1,699.00Plus ShippingReg.$3,299.00
- Save hundreds when you buy a reconditioned unit!
- Guaranteed to be indistinguishable from a new model
- 300-pound weight capacity
- Reliable, low-maintenance rack-and-pinion drive-train
- 3-year drive train warranty; 1 year parts warranty
- $1,699.00Plus ShippingReg.$3,799.00
Mar 10, 2014
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Adjustable arms let you choose the distance between them (18 to 21 inches)
- 10-year drive train warranty - 5-year component parts warranty
- $2,100.00Plus ShippingReg.$3,999.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- 10-year drive train warranty; 5-year parts warranty
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- $2,399.00Plus ShippingReg.
- Save money and own a stair lift that will look and operate like new!
- 3-year drive train and 1-year parts warranty
- Innovative safety features
- Powerful drive train system
- Perfect for narrow staircases!
- $2,799.00Plus ShippingReg.$3,999.00The AmeriGlide Horizon Stair Lift features the best in stair lift technology. Enjoy the comfort, quality, and security of an AmeriGlide product and take advantage of a variety of innovative options. This incredible value comes with an unbeatable warranty!
- $3,724.00Plus ShippingReg.$4,999.00
The AmeriGlide Horizon Outdoor Stair Lift is a superior product that features the best in stair lift design and is available for an incredibly low price. Learn more about this weather and waterproof outdoor lift today!
- $7,114.00Plus ShippingReg.$13,000.00
Save even more money with one of our Demo models of this amazing stair lift. These units have been used for presentation and training purposes and come with a full new warranty. We guarantee they look just like new!
10 Year Drive Train & 5 Year Parts Warranty included in price.
- $8,114.00Plus ShippingReg.$13,000.00
A completely customizable stair lift that will adapt to your unique staircase, whether it is a 90-degree, 180-degree, spiral, or a staircase with multiple landings!
Available with many different seat style and color combinations!