The Used AmeriGlide Ultra Stair Lift uses the always reliable rack and pinion drive system, that offers a safe, smooth ride for every trip up or down your home's stairs. With the Used AmeriGlide Ultra, you will enjoy the "Soft Start" and "Soft Stop" technology that ensures a smooth ride from start to finish. The DC battery allows you to make a trip up or down the stairs, even during a power outage. The innovative design of this amazing looking stair lift will fit into your home just as any other piece of furniture would.
- The Used 2013 AmeriGlide Ultra includes...
- 300 lbs. capacity
- Folding footrest
- High quality upholstered seat and armrest
- Aesthetic track and finished floor mounts
Give our stair lift experts a call today to learn how easy it is to make your home safer and more accessible for you and the rest of your household.
You can purchase an AmeriGlide Certified Stair Lift with confidence that it will fulfill all your accessibility needs.
- Each lift is carefully instpected and tested before leaving our refurbishment center.
- Each Certified Used Stair Lift comes with a 1 Year Parts warranty.
- Custom track is cut to ensure the proper length of the customer's needs.
- Nationwide installation available
- Technical support is available for all Certified Used Stair Lifts.
|Drive Type||Rack and Pinion|
|Basic Installation Included||No|
|Standard Capacity||300 lb|
|Max Track Length, Standard||16'|
|Track Material||Extruded Aluminum, Natural Finish|
|Seat Width, Min||18"|
|Constant Pressure Controls||Yes|
|Footrest Safety Sensor||Yes|
|Digital Diagnostics Display||No|
|Unit Footprint, Parked||13.75"|